The Vermont Virtual Learning Cooperative announces a statewide video PSA (public service announcement) contest to
illustrate the benefits of online learning.
ALL ENTRIES MUST:
- be produced by a Vermont student at any grade level
- have a sponsor (i.e. Teacher, Mentor, Advisor, or Guardian)
- be 30-60 seconds in length
- be received by midnight of June 21, 2019
- include all entry/release forms
Entries should also include at least one of the following phrases and the VTVLC logo:
- “With VTVLC, I can be me.”
- “VTVLC. Virtually. Anywhere”
- “Connecting Vermont’s Learning Community”
All submissions must be received by midnight of June 21, 2019.
All entries must include the following COMPLETED forms in order to be eligible:
• Official Entry Form
• Applicant Consent and Release Form (signed by applicant and Parent/Guardian for entrants under 18 years of age.)
• Video Consent and Release Form (completed and signed by each individual whose image or voice is used in the video providing permission for applicant to use the video.)
Required! Video file in required format:
• File format of .avi, .mov, .mpg or .wmv
• HD or SD (no 4k)
• No more than 60 second playing time
• Do not include any student names as part of your video
Submit the three required forms (see above) and a link to your video to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
All entries will be reviewed by our panel and finalists will become part of the public voting process.
Winners will be notified via email within 72 hours after the voting period ends.