Home Study Option 2: Parent Facilitated
Parent facilitated courses are accessible to our Home Study families as a course lease. Accounts are created for you and your child, with you as the role of the teacher. With you in the teacher role, you will be able to manage, edit, grade and analyze the data generated in the courses. VTVLC hosts your eCurriculum on their Learning Management System (Canvas) that is available to you 24/7. Make sure to include the use of VTVLC courses as part of the plan you submit to the Vermont Agency of Education.
- Replaces workbooks, textbooks, assessments and assignments with online, comprehensive curriculum materials
- Register for courses with open, rolling enrollment 365 days a year
- Have the flexibility to set your own pace and schedule for every course
- Have the option to take as many or as few courses as you wish
- Includes implementation and technical support from VTVLC
The cost is $180 / 0.5 credit. You have 12 months to access the curriculum. There is no limit to the number of courses you may enroll your child in.
- View our list of course offerings
- Complete the Parent Facilitated Inquiry form (see below)
- Watch for a proposal from VTVLC