Types of EnrollmentChoose an option:
- Fixed start and end dates (traditional school calendar)
- Access to complete course catalog
- Free for partner school students
- 16-18 week semesters
- Facilitated by Vermont licensed educators
- Vermont & out of state students eligible
*Most non-partner schools cover the enrollment fee(s) for the student, as approved by the school counselor.
- Allows maximum flexibility for students to choose from all VTVLC course offerings and enrollment options
- For students from towns where no public school option exists, or where the pathway of a fully online program meets the student’s preferred learning style.
- VTVLC works collaboratively with a variety of VT public schools to support a student to meet graduation requirements