On Demand Enrollment
Are you looking for a course that has a personalized pace, offers flexible start and end dates and is also facilitated by one of our Vermont licensed teachers? On Demand may be the enrollment option for you!
What is On-Demand?
* Enrollment on the 1st & 15th of every month
* Flexible pacing
* Available year round (including summer months)
* Facilitated by VT licensed teachers
Who Benefits From On Demand?
* Students who want to move through a course at a faster or slower pace
* Self-directed learners
* Students who need to start courses at non-traditional times
* Students who want to take classes that include the summer months
* Students must progress through the course and have consistent communication with their teacher
* Students must complete Status Reports on the 1st and 15th of every month they are enrolled to remain eligible
* Students may change their pacing during their enrollment, but must complete all requirements before their course end date
* Students who do not complete all requirements by the enrollment end date will need to pay for an 8-week extension to complete their coursework
* Refunds will not be granted after 10 days from the start date of the course
* Students who do not meet pacing or activity requirements for a period of more than four weeks may be removed from the program due to non-participation